[Devel] Re: pspace name

Kirill Korotaev dev at sw.ru
Tue Sep 12 07:43:23 PDT 2006

Dave Hansen wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-09-07 at 20:11 +0400, Kirill Korotaev wrote:
>
>>imho later we will need introduce fs namespace etc.
>>at least I see additional fs_namespace which allows to control which
>>filesystems are visible
>>in the context. And such fs_namespace should be separate from
>>mnt_namespace.
>

> Could you elaborate on this a bit?
I wrote it in another email to Eric:
proc-ns,
sysfs-ns,
printk-ns or syslog-ns?: syslog should be virtualized
and more...

semi-namespaces:
fs-ns (should regulate which filesystems are accessiable from container, but
probably this is not exact name space... need to think over...),
dev-ns (should regulate which devices are accessiable from container)

Kirill