[Devel] git.openvz.org news

Kir Kolyshkin kir at openvz.org
Tue Nov 21 13:31:10 PST 2006

I have just finished upgrading git and gitweb at http://git.openvz.org/.
The result is it has a bit better look now, and improved search facility.

Also, I have installed git-browser, an AJAX application to show you the
merge tree in the way like gitk does. It is linked from the main git
page under 'graphiclog' link.

Finally, I have modified gitweb.cgi to add HTML link code to http/https
links. So links to bugzillas, mailing list threads, forums and patches
are now real links, which is what I really missed.

Feel free to play with gitweb, check that if that's working fine, and
report any bugs/glitches to me.

Regards,
  Kir.