[Devel] LSM'07

Kir Kolyshkin kir at openvz.org
Thu Nov 9 10:38:08 PST 2006

Sure, that makes sense! I plan to be there and can do an
OS-virtualization keynote.

Also, if enough developers from other virtualization projects
(Linux-VServer, IBM, perhaps Eric Biederman) will come -- we will come
together with one or two kernel guys.

People whom I suggest you to invite:
* Cedric Le Goater: clg at fr.ibm.com
* Daniel Lezcano: dlezcano at fr.ibm.com
* Eric Biederman: ebiederm at xmission.com
* Herbert Poetzl: herbert at 13thfloor.at
<mailto:devel%40openvz.org?Subject=%5BDevel%5D%20Re%3A%20%5BRFC%5D%5BPATCH%200/2%5D%20user%20namespace%20%5Btry%20%232%5D&In-Reply-To=44F82F84.3070303%40fr.ibm.com>
** and all the people whom they will recommend

Finally -- where can we have some more information about the event? How
many days, how many people, etc.