[Devel] Re: [patch 2/6] [Network namespace] Network device sharing by view

jamal hadi at cyberus.ca
Fri Jun 30 14:51:58 PDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-30-06 at 12:22 -0600, Eric W. Biederman wrote:

> Anyway Jamal can you see the problem the aliases present to the implementation?

I think more than anything i may have a different view of things and no
code ;-> And you are trying to restore order in the discussion - so my
wild ideas dont help. If you guys have a meeting somewhere like this
coming OLS I will come over and disrupt your meeting ;-> I actually have
attempted to implement things like virtual routers but you guys seem way
ahead of anywhere i was.

cheers,
jamal