[Devel] Re: Network namespaces a path to mergable code.

James Morris jmorris at namei.org
Wed Jun 28 15:54:22 PDT 2006

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, Daniel Lezcano wrote:

> The attached patch can have some part interesting for you for the socket
> tagging. It is in the IPV4 isolation (part 5/6). With this and the private
> routing table you will probably have a good IPV4 isolation.

Please send patches inline, do not attach them.

(Perhaps we should have a filter on vger which drops emails with
attachements).

All of this needs to be done in a way where it can be entirely disabled at
compile time, so there is zero overhead for people who don't want
network namespaces.

- James
--
James Morris