[Devel] Q: libvzctl-simfs

Dmitry V. Levin ldv at altlinux.org
Thu Jun 22 00:55:36 PDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 11:44:15AM +0400, Kirill Korotaev wrote:
> It was a try to split vzctl and make it plugin based.
> however, due to lack of time and low prio it was stopped
> on the early stages... :/ Rudiments...

I see.  Anyway, if shared library references to symbols defined in another
shared library, then it should link with that library.  That is, I suggest
to merge libvzctl-simfs back to libvzctl.  Also, I suggest to move "g_log"
symbol from vzcfgvalidate binary to libvzctl.  After that, libvzctl will
be self-contained, thus enabling both --as-needed and prelink support.

At least, I had to apply these changes to package vzctl for Sisyphus.

--
ldv