[Devel] Re: [RFC] vzctl 'make install' target

Ola Lundqvist ola at opalsys.net
Wed Jul 5 08:53:45 PDT 2006

Hi

I would more or less just say AOL. That is please avoid #3.

My suggestion is to have an 'install' target that install the generic
stuff, and then install-redhat, install-debian, etc for only the distribution
specific things. This would be an alternative option 6. :) But it do not
really matter much as Debian is quite flexible what you can do around
upstream packaging...

Regards,

// Ola

--