[Devel] RE: i2o hardware hangs (ASR-2010S)

Vasily Averin vvs at sw.ru
Tue Dec 12 00:32:10 PST 2006

Dale,

I would say that the troubles with i2o hardware went away after i2o layer
update. I've backported i2o sources from 2.6.17 mainline kernel and it seems it
works well, we do not have any new customers complains now.

You can find the patch in our 2.6.8-022stab078.21 kernel sources:

http://openvz.org/news/updates/kernel-022stab078.21

* linux-2.6.8-i2o-1.325.patch:
   Patch from Vasily (vvs@):
   updates i2o layer, backported from to 2.6.17 linux mainstream kernel

Thank you,
      Vasily Averin