[Devel] Virtuozzo Win32

Jun OKAJIMA okajima at digitalinfra.co.jp
Thu Apr 6 07:26:57 PDT 2006

This is maybe not an issue to discuss here, but
I want to know what Virtuozzo Win32 does.
It offers Win32 on Win32, not Linux on Win32 which would have more demand.
I guess Virtuozzo Win32 uses jail technology because of this constrain,
but also know that using jail on Win32 is difficult. What Virtuozzo win32 does?

Of course, I know this is very hard question to answer. But, some people
doubt about SWsoft's technology because you dont tell us details. So,
showing some details would not be loss of your profit.

                       --- Okajima, Jun. Tokyo, Japan.