[Debian] Re: Possible support for openvz also in the next version of stable

Ola Lundqvist opal at debian.org
Wed Nov 2 02:41:11 EDT 2011

Hi Kir

As you can see below I have checked what the conditions is for including
the openvz patches into Debian kernel. Would it be possible for the
openvz project to plan for such long term maintenance of the kernel
patch for Debian, or how do it look like from your perspective?

Best regards,

// Ola

/  opal at debian.org                     Annebergsslingan 37      \
|  ola at inguza.com                      654 65 KARLSTAD          |