[Debian] [max@stro.at: Debian linux-2.6 Paris meeting]

Ola Lundqvist opal at debian.org
Fri Nov 12 01:01:00 EST 2010

Hi

Please read the announcement below. It looks like there is a
decision to not support openvz kernels in Debian after next Debian
release.

Today I have asked for clarification on this.

Some more background is available here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-kernel/2010/11/msg00215.html

Best regards,

// Ola