[Debian] Re: openvz kernel for debian squeeze

maximilian attems max at stro.at
Tue Mar 16 11:56:16 EDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 01:22:03PM +0300, Pavel Emelyanov wrote:

> >> Please, set
> >> CONFIG_SYSFS_DEPRECATED=y
> >> CONFIG_SYSFS_DEPRECATED_V2=y
> >> CONFIG_SYSFS_DEPRECATED_DYN=y
> >
> > hmm it is 2010 and no current udev will run with this.
>
> But we have to run on older ones.

well but those may just not have udev in their guest,
don't see the point.

> > for Lenny it was already borderline, but aboves seems really out of
> > place for Squeeze.
>
> OK. Tell me how you need this to be set up and I'll re-check the
> compilation.

a build with all of those option turned off.
can retest easily.

we are uploading today 2.6.32.10 to unstable,
I'd like to include openvz, sorry for short notice,
but as you didn't rebase on top of 2.6.32.10 i have
trouble to extract the openvz patch for debian which
should be just on top of that, my git foo don't tells
me how to exclude the merged 2.6.32.10

thank you.