[Debian] Re: openvz kernel for debian squeeze

maximilian attems max at stro.at
Tue Mar 9 14:58:14 EST 2010

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 09:29:50PM +0300, Kir Kolyshkin wrote:

> We now have the tree which is more or less working (with
> some known and unknown bugs). It is available as
>
> git:
> git://git.openvz.org/pub/linux-2.6.32-openvz
> http://git.openvz.org/pub/linux-2.6.32-openvz
>
> gitweb:
> http://git.openvz.org/?p=linux-2.6.32-openvz;a=summary

thanks saw it.
get a bunch of fails on 2.6.32.9 base, could you merge in
2.6.32 stable release or rebase on top of 2.6.32.9

on the run currently had no time to check the failures
(patch need to apply with zero fuzz)

> Has anything changed since then? Do we get the Debian kernel from svn?

no nothing changed since.
yes.

> Another question -- in what form do you like to see our work -- i.e. git
> tree,

git tree is the best, can extract patch from that.

don't know yet about the handling of the stable tree,
typicaly external patches have some rejects with it,
so it be probably the coolest if you'd merge that in?

> set of patches applicable to your kernel, anything else?

thanks