[Debian] Re: lxc linux image flavour

Ola Lundqvist opal at debian.org
Thu Feb 11 14:37:10 EST 2010

Hi all

I can now announce an "half official" statement from Kir
(who is the project manager of openvz) that they are now
dedicated to make a openvz. This is what he states:

-------------
Hi Ola, guys,

Thanks for the info. We have discussed this at length and
the resolution is we are all for it. This means we will try
hard to do a rebase as soon as possible, and I hope we
will succeed.

If (or whenever you will) know the exact deadline date
(or any close approximation), please let us know, this is
important.

Also, can you please point us to the location of the git
repository of what will become the linux kernel for the
next debian release? I checked git.debian.org but
where there are too many kernels to look at.
If it is not in git then when it is?

Regards,
  Kir.

So it looks like we are going to have openvz available in squeeze.

Best regards,

// Ola

/  opal at debian.org                     Annebergsslingan 37      \
|  ola at inguza.com                      654 65 KARLSTAD          |