[Debian] Re: lenny updates (networking)

Ola Lundqvist ola at inguza.com
Mon Mar 16 11:10:49 EDT 2009

Thanks for this clarification.

Kir, please list the corrections that you can find. If they are more
on improvement please mark that and we can discuss it further.

Best regards,

// Ola

Quoting maximilian attems <max at stro.at>:

> On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 02:19:39PM +0300, Kir Kolyshkin wrote:
>>
>> So we can either disable IPv6 in config or fix it. It's up to you/Dann
>> to decide. I'd go with fixing.
>>
>> Speaking of IPv6, we also have a bunch of patches for ipv6 conntracks in
>> containers which I haven't sent since it looks more like a new
>> functionality rather than a bugfix.
>
> yes please fix it, we have explicit demand for ipv6
> also ipv6 support is a release goal of lenny,
> so such updates should just go in.

/  ola at inguza.com                    Annebergsslingan 37        \
|  opal at debian.org                   654 65 KARLSTAD            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |
\  gpg/f.p.: 7090 A92B 18FE 7994 0C36 4FE4 18A1 B1CF 0FE5 3DD9  /