[Debian] Lenny: vzprocps doesn't exists...

Cedric Jeanneret cedric.jeanneret at camptocamp.com
Wed Jun 24 03:14:52 EDT 2009

Hello,

We're using openvz on lenny servers. When we used debian etch, there were a package named "vzprocps", containing vztop and vzps commands...
Unfortunately, I can't manage to get a hand on it now. packages.debian.org doesn't list any package containing vztop nor vzps, and it seems openvz debian lenny repository doesn't contain this package...

Any idea where I can find it? will it be released as an official debian package ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

C. Jeanneret

--
Cédric Jeanneret                 |  System Administrator
021 619 10 32                    |  Camptocamp SA