[Debian] Re: Debian will soon stabilize

Ola Lundqvist ola at opalsys.net
Mon Mar 17 12:32:55 EDT 2008

Hi

No there is no confidence... :(

My estimate is that the version that will be used is the kernel version
released in may or something. As we have a 2.6.25-rc6 already we will
likely have a Debian lenny based on 2.6.25 or maybe even later.

If I ask the kernel development team I will likely get the answer that they
do not work and that they will use the latest fully working version when
we release Debian.

I know that this is not a good answer, but it is the best I can give.

Best regards,

// Ola

--
 --- Ola Lundqvist systemkonsult --- M Sc in IT Engineering ----