[Debian] Unfreeze of a number of packages

Ola Lundqvist opal at debian.org
Sun Mar 4 10:29:43 EST 2007

Hi

I would like you to unfreeze a number of packages:

* ntop
	Correction of a crash and japanese translation
* cron-apt
	Added missing dependency on cron
	This is an important fix.
* dpsyco
	Correction of a very annoying error message
* vnc4
	Terminal handling improvement.
	Not that important but useful.

* kernel-patch-openvz
And finally I would like you to consider to accept the version
of kernel-patch-openvz that I have uploaded to experimental.
I know that this is a quite big change but there are a number
of reasons why it should be done.

1) Upstream push to have this version incorporated to stable
   as they consider the 015.1 version to be much more stable
   than the 007.1 version that is in testing now.
2) I have tested to build the kernel on sparc, amd64, 486, 686
   and k7 architectures, and it all went well.
3) It has been regression tested on 486 architecture as all
   other uploads have.
4) The package is rather new so it have not received
   that much testing anyway as I'm one of the ones that have
   tested it most.

A quite big number of corrections have been made to this
kernel patch.

http://git.openvz.org/?p=linux-2.6.18-openvz;a=log;h=028test015
http://git.openvz.org/?p=linux-2.6.18-openvz;a=log;h=028test015;pg=1

If you accept this version (which I suggest you to do), I'll upload
it to unstable so you can unlock it.

Best regards,

// Ola

/  opal at debian.org                     Annebergsslingan 37      \
|  ola at opalsys.net                     654 65 KARLSTAD          |
|  +46 (0)54-10 14 30                  +46 (0)70-332 1551       |
|  http://opalsys.net/                 UIN/icq: 4912500         |