[Debian] Accepted linux-2.6 2.6.18.dfsg.1-10 (source all powerpc)

Kir Kolyshkin kir at openvz.org
Sun Feb 4 06:12:50 EST 2007

OK, looks like I found the problem.

You were talking about deb-build-amd64 VE, and now it looks like you are
talking about sparc VE. Not sure when you switched it...

Anyway, I will (1) update the kernel at the sparc box, and (2) further
increase your limits (you hit kmemsize as it can be seen from
/proc/user_beancounters -- and this is probably because of old kernel
leaking kmemsize -- that's why I'm updating it).

I will let you know when it will be ready.