[CRIU] GSoC 2024

Kurt Miguel Simera kmsimera at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 10:02:02 MSK 2024

Good day!

I am Kurt Miguel Simera, a competent and driven computer science student
from the Philippines! As I am browsing through the projects for GSoC 2024,
the project of CRIU "Anonymise image files" piqued my interest. Although I
have no experience in using CRIU and CRIT, I am a fast learner and am eager
to learn for the accomplishment of this project. In addition, I have
proficiency in Python and problem-solving in general. The anonymization of
image files was issued in 2017, and I believe that my interest in this
project and my skillset will resolve the issue.

I am looking forward to working with you.

Best regards,
Kurt Miguel Simera
kmsimera at gmail.com