[CRIU] GSoC 2022 - Porting CRIT to Go

Prajwal S N prajwalnadig21 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 22:23:50 MSK 2022

Hi everyone,

I am Prajwal, a second year engineering student from India. I am delighted
to share that I have been accepted as a contributor in Google Summer of
Code 2022. I will be working on porting CRIT to Go, under the guidance of
Radostin Stoyanov and Alexander Mikhalitsyn.

I have split up the development plan into phases, such that the commands
are implemented in the order of maximum usage and popularity (my thanks to
Adrian Reber for providing this data). The details can be found in my
proposal here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/107yrFAtDEcvGFe9jbi_cp9fVXEUllq7Z/view?usp=sharing>.
I hope to gain a deeper understanding of the CRIU project along this
journey, and contribute in a way that provides the community with a better
ecosystem to use CRIU with Go.

I look forward to interacting and working with you all!

Regards
Prajwal S N