[CRIU] Site issues

Danish Prakash grafitykoncept at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 13:47:22 MSK 2021

Hi,

You've probably know this already but the criu and openviz site seems to be
down. I just wanted to see if this is known and is being worked upon or is
this something on the back burner for now. I can totally understand if it
is. I'd rather look for other ways to download criu from alternate sources
in a few Dockerfiles that I'm using given that downloads aren't currently
working.

Please ignore this message if you are busy with fixing things.

P.S: Thanks for writing this great piece of software.

--
Best Regards,
Danish Prakash