[CRIU] Regarding Open Source Contribution

SAURABH RANE saurabh.rane18 at vit.edu
Wed Jun 16 14:27:49 MSK 2021

Hello Sir,
I am Saurabh Rane, a third-year undergraduate student at Vishwakarma
Institute of Technology, India. I am proficient in C/C++ languages and am
interested in Kernel development and Networking.

I went through your Project-Ideas archive website, and I was really
interested in the implementation of eBPF for networking. I'd like to work
and contribute to the project/libraries. I'm quite new to the Open Source
Contribution, so could you please guide me on how to proceed further and
where to start?

Thank you. Regards