[CRIU] Patches for criu for armv6 (Raspberry Pi A, Raspberry Pi Zero) ...

Mark O'Neill mao at tumblingdice.co.uk
Thu Aug 26 13:51:03 MSK 2021

Here are some patches which I needed to apply to the (arm) architecture
dependent section to get criu to run on armv6. It looks like there were
some armv7 instructions in the armv6 assembler (in bitops.S and
restorer.h).

These patches enable me to compile criu on arm6 (and execute without
throwing an illegal instruction error). I have also done criu check -
which reports looks good, but I have not had the time to fully test the
patched armv6 verion of criu.

Regards

Mark
--

Dr Mark O'Neill
Technical Director

t: +44 (0) 191 213 2002
 m: +44 (0) 7515 270 216
e: mao at tumblingdice.co.uk
w: www.tumblingdice.co.uk [1]

Tumbling Dice Ltd registered office: 39 Delaval Terrace, Gosforth,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4RT, United Kingdom. Registered in England:
04969187. VAT registration: 888 9205 60.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.tumblingdice.co.uk