[CRIU] GSoC 2021 Introduction

Alexander Mihalicyn alexander at mihalicyn.com
Thu Apr 1 13:51:44 MSK 2021

Hi!

Please, come to our Gitter https://gitter.im/save-restore/CRIU

io_uring project aimed to add checkpoint-restore support of io_uring.
It means that if process which CRIU should dump use io_uring CRIU
should handle it -> dump io_uring file descriptor, io_uring parameters,
io_uring completion/request buffers and so on. And properly restore
all of that on the CRIU restore stage.

Regards,
Alex