[CRIU] incremental checkpoint

Shivam Mehra mshivam2196 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 15:45:00 MSK 2020

Is it possible to do incremental checkpointing in runc with full dumps?
In criu, we can do incremental checkpoints by doing

criu dump --tree <pid> --images-dir <path-to-existing-directory-B> \
 --prev-images-dir <path-to-directory-A-relative-to-B> --leave-stopped
--track-mem

from the help option of runc, it says we can use
--parent-path value path for previous criu image files in pre-dump option but
in case of pre-dumps only, Is there similar thing in runc which can do
incremental checkpointing with full dumps also?