[CRIU] Issue #777

Abhishek Vijeev abhishek.vijeev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 11:33:57 MSK 2020

Hi,

I've been trying to resolve issue #777 for over a month, and have hit a
dead end due to the reasons
listed in this email:
https://lists.openvz.org/pipermail/criu/2020-May/044995.html

As I haven't received responses to my draft PR (#1044) or to questions I
submitted on the mailing
list, I would sincerely appreciate any advice on whether I'm tackling this
issue in the right
direction and whether this is an issue worth working on. If this is not an
issue that is of
importance to CRIU, I could certainly find another way to contribute.

Since this is my first time contributing to open source, I fully
acknowledge that I may have made
mistakes along the way. However, I'm totally open to criticism/feedback on
anything ranging from the
clarity of my communication to the quality of code in my PR. I find CRIU to
be a very interesting
project and I'd really like to contribute to its code base.

Thank you,
Abhishek Vijeev.