[CRIU] BUG: CRIU corrupt floating point state after checkpoint

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 16:14:54 MSK 2019

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 09:23:23PM +0300, Cyrill Gorcunov wrote:

> Great, thanks! So you've narrowed down the bug. Will take a look, thanks!

1) You've a bug in your program

for  (thrd = 0 ; thrd < nthreads ; thrd++)  {
   if  ((wspace[thrd] = calloc(1,sizeof(double *) * nelem)) == NULL)
     ERRperror("calloc workspaces")
}

you allocate _pointers_ to doubles not doubles themself and then
threat this space as full of doubles, which is obviously wrong.

Actually I fixed this problem, but issue remans, so I think there
might be other bugs in the code. Continue investigating...