[CRIU] MIPS Porting Guide

王宗磊 wangzonglei93 at qq.com
Tue Oct 22 11:23:26 MSK 2019

Hi,

I'm trying port CRIU to MIPS platform, but have no idea where to start.

One issue on criu github once discussed the MIPS support problem (https://github.com/checkpoint-restore/criu/issues/431), but the answer seems to be obscure for me. I'm new here and could not understand the meaning of each file in criu/arch/ and compel/arch directory.

So is there any document concerning the interface between arch-dependent and arch-independent code? Or where could I find more information about the criu internals?

Best regards,
Zonglei Wang