[CRIU] GSoC: Boot up week

Abhishek Dubey dubeyabhishek777 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 21:08:38 MSK 2019

Hi,

I have tried suggested way of running zdtm test suite and played with CRIT.
I am going through cr_pre_dump_tasks() function-tree. Please point out, if
I must know any other necessary piece of code.

I have used process_vm_readv() to copy pages, listed by parsing
/proc/PID/maps of target process (a simple process that does mmap) and made
following observations :
1) A memory region could be read from target process only if read access is
set.
2) [vvar] region turned out to be one of unreadable region, although read
permission is set. Are there more such unreadable regions expected?

-Abhishek