[CRIU] Bugfix 341: Error Building CRIU

Mitul Karnik mitulkarnik.92 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 19:26:27 MSK 2019

Hi Team,

I am trying to fix issue:  Issue 341
<https://github.com/checkpoint-restore/criu/issues/341>
and as a part of the fix  I am adding a call clock_gettime() in '
compel/plugins/std/log.c'.
But I am facing issues while building the same.
Error:
 LINK     criu/pie/parasite.built-in.o
  GEN      criu/pie/parasite-blob.h
Error (compel/src/lib/handle-elf-host.c:336): Unexpected undefined symbol:
`clock_gettime'. External symbol in PIE?
criu/pie/Makefile:49: recipe for target 'criu/pie/parasite-blob.h' failed
make[2]: *** [criu/pie/parasite-blob.h] Error 255
criu/Makefile:61: recipe for target 'pie' failed
make[1]: *** [pie] Error 2
Makefile:228: recipe for target 'criu' failed

Though I have included the appropriate headers.
A little assistance is required around the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Mitul Karnik