[CRIU] Develop a tracking memory updates model for a running process

lupin10 at inwind.it lupin10 at inwind.it
Sat Mar 23 11:59:01 MSK 2019

Hi All,

sorry if it is not the right room where I may question, but I would like to ask if by starting from criu source code would be possible to develop a dirty memory model for each virtual address belonging to a running process. In more detail, I know about some virtual files just like smaps in the linux kernel, but in my mind, for a given running process, I would like to have the full page table and tracking for each memory address their updates in real time.

Could you please address on which documents and any done work to start with?

Thanks

Alex