[CRIU] Need Details on Issue #341 and Guidance on Contribution

Mitul Karnik mitulkarnik.92 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 22:20:32 MSK 2019

Hi Team,

My name is Mitul Karnik and I am a software professional working in backup
and recovery domain.  Recently (a month back) I came across this project
and it instantly caught my attention as well as interest. While I am
exploring this project I want to contribute as well. I have already
submitted one patch which is merged by Andrei and one is in flight but
those were related to static code bugs. I want to contribute more on the
same and came across Issue 341. I need more details on the same and
guidance as well on how to fix.

On the same lines I seek more guidance on how can I contribute more to this
project.

Thanks and Regards,
Mitul Karnik