[CRIU] [GSoC 2019] Interested in CRIU project

James Cui cuijames505 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 07:14:47 MSK 2019

Thanks Pavel and Adrian for the answers!
One question though. For the go implementation of CRIT, will it live in the
same repo of CRIU or some other repo (For example, I create my own repo in
github)?
I asked because I saw a repo called go-CRIU, is this the place all go
implementation should be?

Thanks