[CRIU] readme: Asciinema Demo

Radostin Stoyanov rstoyanov1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 14:01:12 MSK 2019

On 11/03/2019 10:23, Mike Rapoport wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 09:45:59AM +0000, Pavel Emelianov wrote:

>>> I don't know who did the old one,
>> It was me :)
>>
>>> so I am not sure that we can claim it
>> Heh, neither do I, but I can try to find out. Or should we rather make a new one?
> I have several:
>
> https://asciinema.org/a/207150
> https://asciinema.org/a/207156
> https://asciinema.org/a/207151
I opened a GitHub PR a few days ago to update the recording with a
simple usage example of CRIU because I don't remember what was the exact
content of the previous asciinema recording.

https://github.com/checkpoint-restore/criu/pull/644

However, it was entitled "A video tour on basic CRIU features" and I'd
be happy for the recording I've made to be replaced with more
appropriate one.

Radostin