[CRIU] Podman container migration

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Mon Jan 28 18:06:37 MSK 2019

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 05:06:46PM +0100, Adrian Reber wrote:
[... lot's of debug output removed ...]
> So the overlay mounting works, but the bind mount fails. It seems
> that the overlay is mounted, but empty... or wrong. Not sure why...

Just FYI: Podman container migration finally works. Right now it is
still pretty ugly, as Podman calls a shell script, which calls 'crit
decode | sed | crit encode' to change the rootfs, so I have to write a
few runc patches and maybe CRIU patches, but it finally works now.

		Adrian