[CRIU] CRIU 'hackaton' 2019 at Linux Plumbers Conference

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Wed Apr 24 13:10:40 MSK 2019

This year the Linux Plumbers Conference will be in September in Lisbon.

Should we repeat last years Hackathon this year in Lisbon. Not sure
if Hackathon is the right name anyway as we did not produce much code ;)

Independent of what we call it, I think it was a good idea, but maybe
half a day during Linux Plumbers would be enough, instead of dedicating
a whole day to it.

I will be at Linux Plumbers this year and I would be happy if we all
could meet again and talk for a few hours about CRIU.

Is anybody else planning to be at the Linux Plumbers Conference this
year?

		Adrian