[CRIU] [V2 0/6] patches for build CRIU with Android NDK

Dmitry Safonov 0x7f454c46 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 18:01:15 MSK 2019

Hi Zhang,

On Tue, 2 Apr 2019 at 03:44, <ning.a.zhang at intel.com> wrote:

> From: Zhang Ning <ning.a.zhang at intel.com>
>
> Hi, All
>
> thank you for review.
>
> this serial is combine of 2 serial:
> https://lists.openvz.org/pipermail/criu/2019-March/043671.html
> https://lists.openvz.org/pipermail/criu/2019-April/043684.html
>
> Android NDK:
> https://dl.google.com/android/repository/android-ndk-r19c-linux-x86_64.zip
>
> build pass, cross compile with Android NDK in docker and navite compile in debian 9.
>
> Build script:
> https://gist.github.com/zhangn1985/366c591895766d1721dc1f674179d419
>
> due to Android NDK missing some functions required by CRIU, need libmissing to pass build.
> https://github.com/zhangn1985/missing

Thanks for your patches and improvements to them.
All looks good, but 5 patch.

I wonder if you have all those tools links, is it hard to add another Travis-CI
env for android cross compilation?
(to make sure it won't be broken by some non-obvious reasons)
Probably, in another patches set on top, if you have time.

> Change Log:
> 1, rename all patches title
> 2, fix native build issue for patch 1
> 3, fix native build issue for patch 3
> 4, more __errno fix as suggested by Dmitry for patch 4
> 5, remove -Wno-macro-redefined, due to gcc doesn't support it,
>    and more detail on other changes. for patch 5.
> 6, add new patch 6, for complete Android NDK build solution.
>
> Zhang Ning (6):
>   Android NDK: elf.h missing defines
>   Clang: __unused is illegal varible name for newer version clang
>   Android NDK/Clang: fix implicit macro define
>   Android NDK: __errno is already defined as a function
>   Android NDK: necessary Makefile changes
>   tools.mk: support override CC/LD command line
>
>  Makefile                              | 2 +-
>  compel/arch/x86/src/lib/infect.c      | 7 +++++++
>  compel/include/uapi/sigframe-common.h | 2 +-
>  criu/Makefile                         | 2 +-
>  criu/Makefile.packages                | 2 +-
>  criu/include/util-vdso.h              | 4 ++++
>  criu/log.c                            | 4 ++--
>  scripts/nmk/scripts/tools.mk          | 4 ++--
>  test/zdtm/lib/msg.c                   | 4 ++--

             Dmitry