[CRIU] The progress of Time namespace

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Fri Jun 1 15:50:53 MSK 2018

On Fri, Jun 01, 2018 at 11:04:26AM +0800, yukon wrote:
> I found that the criu community intent to resolve the timer issue[1], I
> wonder if there is an issue to
> track the progress?

I have heard of other people experimenting with it and I also had a few
patches to try it out. The point where I stopped is when I found out
that most time calls are actually coming from the VDSO and not from the
kernel and it is still unclear to me how to handle namespaces and VDSO
correctly.

I have also talked with Christian (on CC) about it and I also contacted
Eric at some point (also on CC). Maybe they have more information about
the current status.

		Adrian