[CRIU] Bug report: a process restored with criu crashes on SIGFPE

Dmitry Safonov 0x7f454c46 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 16:09:15 MSK 2018

Hi Shlomi,

> hi andrei,
>
> i've confirmed it to work on latest unstable ubuntu kernel (installed on the
> test VM). thanks a lot for your help!
>
> do you still need the VM, or can i take it down?

If it's not a big price for you - we would like to have it still on at
least till
the next Monday. The thing is that we still advertise that criu supports
kernel up from v3.10. So, in my opinion, we should either create a
workaround or correct criu.org and say that we support Skylake platform
only from v4.14. In any case we kinda interested in what was broken.
What do you think, Andrey?

--
             Dmitry