[CRIU] CRIU hackaton

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Mon Apr 16 17:51:46 MSK 2018

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 01:49:33PM +0300, Pavel Emelyanov wrote:
> This year we would like to organize CRIU hackaton in September (or October).
> IBM Haifa is ready to host it, but we'd need some "critical mass" of people
> willing to come and move things forward.
>
> Please let us know if you are interested and if it would be possible for
> you to attend. If you know some other people interested in CRIU feel free to
> 'CC them on this thread.
>
> The agenda for the event is also to be discussed.

This sounds like a great idea and I would be interested to join. I do
not know (yet) if I will have travel funding, but in theory I would be
interested.

Has there been a discussion to append the CRIU hackathon to the Linux
Plumbers Conference (or something like that)? That would make travel
funding a bit easier (although more difficult to find a location).

		Adrian