[CRIU] Fix warning reported by openSUSE's OBS (Open Build Service)

Avindra Goolcharan aavindraa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 04:11:58 MSK 2017

Hi,

Please find the following patch attached, which removes the shebang

        -#!/bin/env python2

from a single file: ( ./lib/py/images/images.py )

If I am understanding things correctly, images.py can never be
executed on it's own (i.e., via "./images.py"), so having the shebang
is superfluous.

It's a relatively trivial thing but would be nice to have this.

Here, you can see the build result for the suse rpm is clean:

The failures on travis appear to be unrelated, but I'd appreciate a
pair of more finely tuned eyes there:

https://travis-ci.org/checkpoint-restore/criu/builds/299831055

Thanks for reading.

Regards,