[CRIU] Help on CRIU , P.haul and docker migration

Bhakti Bohara bbohara at asu.edu
Wed Mar 1 13:00:53 PST 2017

Thank you very much for taking time to reply.

I changed my set up and got
https://github.com/docker/docker/blob/master/experimental/checkpoint-restore.md
 working for single host. Now I am moving towards migrating it.  I would be
more than happy to join the work.

I saw that earlier in DevConf.cz earlier this year , there was a demo of
live migration of a game xonotic. I am trying to find if there is any
documentation on how was it accomplished.  If any one could give some
pointers, it will be really helpful.

Regards
Bhakti