[CRIU] ✗ travis-ci: failure for Add architecture support for s390x (rev2)

Pavel Emelyanov xemul at virtuozzo.com
Fri Jun 30 13:43:26 MSK 2017

>>    /usr/include/features.h:364:25: fatal error: sys/cdefs.h: No such file or directory
>>     #  include <sys/cdefs.h>
>>
>> This is strange, as this shown an error in a system header, rather than in criu/compel
>> ones :\
>
> Hmm, I don't understand this one either.

BTW, if that can be anyhow helpful -- if you have a github account and a criu for on it, you
can enable Travis hooks for it, and every push to every branch will start build validation on
travis. With this you can have build results much faster, than if (re-)sending the patches
into the mailing list.