[CRIU] [aarch64] CRIU hangs on dump

Dmitry Safonov 0x7f454c46 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:13:04 PST 2017

> On criu-dev (7916f5de), it still stops at that point, except warning is not
> printed.
> I waited ~5 minutes to be sure.

Ok, it looks like, arm/aarch64 was painfully broken on criu-dev during
compel separation. Fortunately, I've already fixed this bug in criu-dev
some time ago. Here I attach the backport of the patch on master branch.

Could you check if it works for you on master and add tested-by tag then?
Pasha, if it'll work for Anton, could you take the backport directly to master
and drop commit 8469f39b6776 from criu-dev?

--
             Dmitry