[CRIU] [Announce] Org change: criu-dev has new maintainer

Pavel Emelyanov xemul at virtuozzo.com
Mon Feb 13 10:29:21 PST 2017

Hello, everyone!

I'm glad to announce that the criu-dev branch is now maintained by
Andrey Vagin. He will review, accept (or reject, it's now up to him)
all the new patches and take care of them :)

Please, join me in congratulating Andrey and wishing him luck!

The stable master branch is still maintained by me. From time to time
we'll work together with Andrey to move patches around. IOW the most
exciting part (development) goes to Andrey and the most boring part
(stable releases) leaves with me :)