[CRIU] ✗ travis-ci: failure for Added option to display dump/restore stats

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Mon Oct 10 08:24:12 PDT 2016

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 01:58:48PM +0300, Pavel Emelyanov wrote:
> > For more details see: https://travis-ci.org/criupatchwork/criu/builds/165845757
>
> This shows that the display_stats() fails to compile on ARM.

I saw the ARM failure, but I was confused by travis. It something like

 Andrei Vagin authored and committed

and I was not sure how that related to my patch. But now that you
mentioned it I had closer look and was able to see the failure.

I have now tested the patch on two different ARM systems (32bit and
64bit) to make sure it works.

		Adrian