[CRIU] [RFC v2 1/7] mm: Provide generic VDSO unmap and remap functions

Christopher Covington cov at codeaurora.org
Tue Nov 1 17:23:01 PDT 2016

On November 1, 2016 11:23:54 AM MDT, Dmitry Safonov <0x7f454c46 at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi Christopher,
>
>  by this moment I got another patch for this. I hope, you don't mind
>if I send it concurrently. I haven't sent it yet as I was testing it in
> qemu.

Please do, that'd be great.

Thanks,
Cov

--
Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc. as an affiliate of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project.

Sent from my Snapdragon powered Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.