[CRIU] RFC: Remote lazy restore

Mike Rapoport rppt at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon May 2 01:34:26 PDT 2016

Hi Adrian,

Sorry for the delay, I was kinda offline during the last week...

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 09:38:08AM +0000, Adrian Reber wrote:
> This is a first step towards remote lazy restore. This includes Mike's
> page-client patch (which he marked as UGLY PATCH).

I marked it as UGLY because I consider it pretty much as proof of concept
rather than something I'd want to merge :)
For instance, I really didn't like the 'page-client' option there, I just
considered it a shortcut to implement the POC.

However, if the concept is acceptable to everyone we can refine the
details afterwards...