[CRIU] Checkpointing with empty_ns and open tcp connection

Saied Kazemi saied at google.com
Mon Mar 7 09:22:50 PST 2016

Ross,

Yes, I've been able to restore TCP connections for the Nginx video
streaming demo but if I keep checkpointing and restoring it will eventually
fail due to too many file descriptors.  I think there's an FD leak
somewhere.

Which Docker and CRIU versions are you using?  Since Andrey's patch for
--empty-ns has been merged, I am building CRIU from head.

--Saied